Duplex Round Bar | Steel Bar | Steel Rod | Flat Bar | Round Bar | Square Bar | Hexagon Bar | Threaded Bar | Spring Bar | Hollow Bar | ASTM A276 / ASTM A479 | Bright Bar | Polish Bars | Cold Drawn Steel Bar
Duplex 2205 Round Bar | Stainless Steel Rod | Stainless Steel Bar | Stainless Steel Flat Bar | Stainless Steel Threaded Rod | Stainless Steel Hex Bar | Spring Steel Bar | Threaded Rod | Stainless Steel Hollow Bar | Cold Drawn Bar | Stainless Steel Round Rod | Roll Bar | Black Bar | Round Steel Bar | Stainless Flat Bar | Bright Steel Bar
Stainless Steel Rod Suppliers | Stainless Steel Round Bar Suppliers | Stainless Steel Round Bar | SS Round Bar | 2205 Stainless Steel Round Bar | Duplex Bar | Steel Round Bar | Stainless Round Bar | Bright Bar Manufacturers | SS Rod | ASME SA276 / ASME SA479
Duplex (UNS S31803 / S32205) Bar also known as Steel Bar (ASTM A276 / ASTM A479) exhibits excellent corrosion resistance. Stainless Steel Bar / Stainless Steel Rod (en 1.4462) resists intergranular and crevice corrosion. Duplex Stainless Steel Round Bar also shows appreciable resistance to pitting. Chloride stress corrosion cracking is also dealt with easily using Duplex 2205 (1.4462) Round Bar, at a temperature of 150°. 2205 Stainless Steel Round Bar proves to be an excellent substitute of austenitic grades in marine environments. Stainless Steel Round Rod (ASTM A276 / ASTM A479) shows good thermal resistance up to a range of 300°. SS Rod can be easily welded by most of the standard methods, the only compulsion being the use of filler metals. The machinability is low on account of its high strength.
These Types of Steel Bar (ASTM A276 / ASTM A479) has a wide variety of applications. Stainless Steel Bar or Stainless Steel Rod is used in oil and gas exploration, chemical processing industries also make use of this alloy. Most of the processing equipment utilizes Duplex 2205 Bar or Steel Bar (ASTM A276). Round Steel Bar is also used by storage and transportation units of industries. Pulp and paper digesters, liquor tanks and paper machines also use Duplex 2205 Round Bar (Steel Bar). Duplex Stainless Steel Bar is highly suitable for usage in marine environments.
Oshwin Overseas is a leading manufacturer, supplier and Exporter of Duplex 2205 Bar (Steel Bar) and other Types of Steel Bar like Square Bar, Hex Bar (Hexagon Bar), Flat Bar, Round Bar, Steel Rod, Threaded Bar, Hollow Bar, Bright Bar, Spring Steel Bar, Cold Drawn Bar, Polish Bar, Stainless Steel Rod, Stainless Steel Bar, Stainless Steel Flat Bar, Stainless Steel Threaded Rod, Stainless Steel Round Bar, Stainless Steel Hex Bar, Spring Bar, Stainless Steel Hollow Bar, Cold Drawn Bar, Stainless Steel Round Rod, Roll Bar, Threaded Rod, Steel Bar, Black Bar, Steel Round Bar, SS Rod, Round Steel Bar, Stainless Flat Bar, Bright Steel Bar, SS Round Bar, Stainless Round Bar, Duplex Round Bar, Duplex 2205 Round Bar, 2205 Stainless Steel Round Bar.
Oshwin Overseas is a specialist Stainless Steel Round Bar Suppliers, Stainless Steel Rod Suppliers and Bright Bar Manufacturers. Steel Bar, Steel Rod, Square Bar, Hexagon Bar (Hex Bar), Flat Bar, Round Bar, Threaded Bar, Spring Bar, Hollow Bar, Bright Bar, Polish Bars, Cold Drawn Steel Bar, etc can be supplied in a range of sizes and finishes with varying tolerances. Cold-finished stainless steel bar is usually supplied to meet the international standards of ASTM A276.
- Drawn: Drawn has a diameter tolerance of less than 9
- Peeled and reeled: Peeled and reeled has a diameter tolerance less than 9 to less than 10
- Smooth turned: Smooth turned has a diameter tolerance of less than 11 to more than 12
- Ground: Ground has a diameter tolerance of less than 8 or less than 9.
There are a wide range of sizes of stainless steel round bar supplied by Oshwin Overseas. Diameter measurements range from 1 mm to 304.8mm. The weight of this stainless steel round bar varies considerably. Stainless steel bar can also be supplied in varying lengths. A standard length is 4m long, but Oshwin Overseas is able to cut any length desired.
Duplex Stainless Steel (UNS S31803 / S32205) Steel Bar Specification :-
Standard / Specifications : ASTM A276 / ASME SA276 / ASTM A479 ASME SA479.
Grades : EN 1.4462 / UNS S31803 (F51) / UNS S32205 (F60).
Types / Forms of Steel Bar : Round Bar, Square Bar, Flat Bar, Hex Bar (Hexagon Bar), Threaded Bar, Hollow Bar, Bright Bar, Spring Steel Bar, Cold Drawn Bar, Polish Bar, Threaded Rod, Black Bar.
Size : 10 mm To 100 mm Dia in 100 mm TO 6000 mm Length.
Hardness : Soft, Hard, Half Hard, Quarter Hard, Spring Hard etc.
Surface Finishing: Bright, Polish & Black.
Our Duplex Stainless Steel Bar, conforms to NACE MR0175/ISO 15156.
Types of Duplex Stainless Steel Bar
- Duplex 2205 Steel Square Bar
- Duplex 2205 Steel Hex Bar
- Duplex 2205 Steel Hexagon Bar
- Duplex 2205 Steel Flat Bar
- Duplex 2205 Steel Round Bar
- Duplex Steel 2205 Rod
- Duplex Steel 2205 Bar
- Duplex Steel 2205 Threaded Bar
- Duplex Steel 2205 Hollow Bar
- Duplex Steel 2205 Bright Bar
- 2205 Duplex Spring Steel Bar
- 2205 Duplex Cold Drawn Bar
- 2205 Duplex Polish Bar
- 2205 Duplex Spring Bar
- Duplex 2205 Roll Bar
- Duplex 2205 Threaded Rod
- Duplex 2205 Black Bar
- Duplex 2205 Bright Bar
|Duplex Steel Bar/Billet - UNS S32205/S31803||Round Bar, Square Bar, Hex Bar, Rectangular Bar||ASTM A479 / ASTM A276
ASME SA479 / ASME SA276
|Round Bar||3.0 - 50.8 mm/50.8 – 300mm Forged, Annealed|
|Square Bar||AF2mm – 14mm/AF6.35mm, 9.5mm, 12.7mm, 15.98mm, 19.0mm, 25.4mm|
|Rectangular Bar||6.35 x 12.7mm, 6.35 x 25.4mm, 12.7 x 25.4mm|
Characteristics of Duplex 2205
- High Resistance to uniform corrosion.
- High Resistance to pitting & crevice corrosion.
- High Resistance to stress corrosion cracking & corrosion fatigue
- High mechanical strength
- High Resistance to abrasion & erosion
- High Resistance to Fatigue
- High energy absorption
- Low thermal expansion
- Good weld ability with care in thick sections
- Useful up to 600°F
Applications of Duplex 2205
- Chemical Processing Industry – Transport and Storage, pressure vessels, tanks, piping, and heat exchangers.
- Oil and Gas exploration and processing equipment – piping, tubing, and heat exchangers
- Marine Industry and Seawater systems – Cargo Tanks for Ships, High chloride environments,
- FGD / Effluent Scrubber Systems.
- Paper and Pulp Industry Digesters, Bleaching equipment and Stock-Handling Systems, Chip Pre-steaming vessels.
- Food Processing Equipment.
- Flue gas desulfurization / cleaning equipment
- Rotors, fans, shafts, and press rolls requiring combined strength and corrosion resistance
- Biofuels Plant, Desalination plants
- Firewalls and blast walls on offshore platforms
|Elements||Carbon (C)||Chromium (Cr)||Manganese (Mn)||Molybdenum (Mo)||Nickel (Ni)||Nitrogen (N)||Phosphorus (P)||Silicon (Si)||Sulphur (S)||Iron / Ferrum (Fe)|
|UNS S32205||0.03 max||21.0-23.0||2.00||2.50-3.50||4.50-6.50||0.08-0.20||0.03||1.0||0.02||Balance|
|UNS S31803||0.03 max||22.0-23.0||2.00||3.00-3.50||4.50-6.50||0.14-0.20||0.03||1.0||0.02||Balance|
|Tensile Strength (Mpa) min||Yield Strength 0.2% Proof (Mpa) min||Elongation % (% in 50mm)||Hardness (Brinell)||Hardness Rockwell C|
|621||448||25 min||293 max||31 max|
|Young’s Modulus (N/mm2)||190 x 10^3|
|Specific Heat, 20°C (J.Kg-1.°K-1)||400|
|Specific Electrical Resistance, 20°C (µO.m)||0.85|
|Thermal conductivity, 20°C||15|
|Mean coefficient of thermal expansion||11 x 10^-6|
- Commercial Invoice including HS Code
- Packing List including number of boxes, net weight, gross weight, Marks & Numbers
- Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
- Material Test Certificates as per EN 10204 3.1, EN 10204 3.2
- Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
- Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
- Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
- Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile, Elongation, Reduction of Area
- Hydrogen-Induced Cracking (HIC) Test, NACE TM0284
- Sulfide Stress Corrosion Cracking (SSC), NACE TM 0177
The different ways in which our products are packed are:
- Wooden Boxes
- Wooden Pallets
- Wooden Crates
- Carton boxes
We mark Duplex 2205 as needed with the most suitable & visible marking techniques. Standard Marking System :-
- Manufacturer’s Name or Trademark
- Material Designation
- Size Designation
- Rating Designation
- Melt Designation
- Marking for Identification