Super Duplex S32750 Round Bar | ASTM A276 | ASME SA276 | WNR 1.4410 | UNS S32750
Super Duplex S32750 Round Bar Supplier | Super Duplex S32750 Round Bar Manufacturer | Super Duplex 2507 Round Bar Exporter
Flat Bar | Threaded Rod | Hex Bar | Spring Bar | Threaded Rod | Hollow Bar | Bright Bar | Cold Drawn Bar | Round Rod | Roll Bar | Black Bar | Round Bar
Super Duplex (UNS S32750) Bar also known as Steel Bar (ASTM A276 / ASTM A479) exhibits excellent corrosion resistance. Stainless Steel Bar / Stainless Steel Rod (en 1.4410) resists intergranular and crevice corrosion. Super Duplex Stainless Steel Round Bar also shows appreciable resistance to pitting. Chloride stress corrosion cracking is also dealt with easily using Super Duplex S32750 (1.4410) Round Bar, at a temperature of 150°. Super Duplex S32750 Round Bar proves to be an excellent substitute of austenitic grades in marine environments.
Stainless Steel Round Rod (ASTM A276 / ASTM A479) shows good thermal resistance up to a range of 300°. SS Rod can be easily welded by most of the standard methods, the only compulsion being the use of filler metals. The machinability is low on account of its high strength. These Types of Steel Bar (ASTM A276 / ASTM A479) has a wide variety of applications. Stainless Steel Bar or Stainless Steel Rod with UNS S32750 is used in oil and gas exploration, chemical processing industries also make use of this alloy. Most of the processing equipment utilizes Super Duplex S32750 Bar or Steel Bar (ASTM A276).
Round Steel Bar is also used by storage and transportation units of industries. Pulp and paper digesters, liquor tanks and paper machines also use Super Duplex S32750 Round Bar (Steel Bar). Super Duplex Stainless Steel Bar is highly suitable for usage in marine environments. Oshwin Overseas is a leading manufacturer, supplier and Exporter of Super Duplex S32750 Bar (Steel Bar) and other Types of Steel Bar like Square Bar, Hex Bar (Hexagon Bar), Flat Bar, Round Bar, Steel Rod, Threaded Bar, Hollow Bar, Bright Bar, Spring Steel Bar, Cold Drawn Bar, Polish Bar, Stainless Steel Rod, Stainless Steel Bar, Stainless Steel Flat Bar, Stainless Steel Threaded Rod, Stainless Steel Round Bar, Stainless Steel Hex Bar, Spring Bar, Stainless Steel Hollow Bar, Cold Drawn Bar, Stainless Steel Round Rod, Roll Bar, Threaded Rod, Steel Bar, Black Bar, Steel Round Bar, SS Rod, Round Steel Bar, Stainless Flat Bar, Bright Steel Bar, SS Round Bar, Stainless Round Bar, Duplex Round Bar, Duplex 2205 Round Bar, 2205 Stainless Steel Round Bar.
Oshwin Overseas is a specialist Stainless Steel Round Bar Suppliers, Stainless Steel Rod Suppliers and Bright Bar Manufacturers. Steel Bar, Steel Rod, Square Bar, Hexagon Bar (Hex Bar), Flat Bar, Round Bar, Threaded Bar, Spring Bar, Hollow Bar, Bright Bar, Polish Bars, Cold Drawn Steel Bar, etc can be supplied in a range of sizes and finishes with varying tolerances. The cold-finished stainless steel bar is usually supplied to meet the international standards of ASTM A276.
- Drawn: Drawn has a diameter tolerance of less than 9
- Peeled and reeled: Peeled and reeled has a diameter tolerance less than 9 to less than 10
- Smooth turned: Smooth turned has a diameter tolerance of less than 11 to more than 12
- Ground: Ground has a diameter tolerance of less than 8 or less than 9.
There is a wide range of sizes of stainless steel round bar supplied by Oshwin Overseas. Diameter measurements range from 1 mm to 304.8mm. The weight of this stainless steel round bar varies considerably. Stainless steel bar can also be supplied in varying lengths. A standard length is 4m long, but Oshwin Overseas is able to cut any length desired.
Super Duplex Stainless Steel (UNS S32750) Steel Bar Specification :-
Standard / Specifications : ASTM A276 / ASME SA276 / ASTM A479 ASME SA479.
Grades : EN 1.4410 / UNS S32750 (F53).
Types / Forms of Steel Bar: Round Bar, Square Bar, Flat Bar, Hex Bar (Hexagon Bar), Threaded Bar, Hollow Bar, Bright Bar, Spring Steel Bar, Cold Drawn Bar, Polish Bar, Threaded Rod, Black Bar.
Size: 10 mm To 100 mm Dia in 100 mm TO 6000 mm Length.
Hardness: Soft, Hard, Half Hard, Quarter Hard, Spring Hard etc.
Surface Finishing: Bright, Polish & Black.
Our Super Duplex Stainless Steel (S32750) Bar, conforms to NACE MR0175/ISO 15156.
Types of Super Duplex 2507 Stainless Steel Round Bar
- Super Duplex S32750 Steel Square Bar
- Super Duplex S32750 Steel Hex Bar
- Super Duplex S32750 Steel Hexagon Bar
- Super Duplex S32750 Steel Flat Bar
- Super Duplex S32750 Steel Round Bar
- Super Duplex S32750 Rod
- Super Duplex S32750 Bar
- Super Duplex S32750 Threaded Bar
- Super Duplex S32750 Hollow Bar
- Super Duplex S32750 Bright Bar
- Super Duplex Stainless Steel Spring Steel Bar
- Super Duplex Stainless Steel Cold Drawn Bar
- Super Duplex Stainless Steel Polish Bar
- Super Duplex Stainless Steel Spring Bar
- Super Duplex S32750 Round Bar Standards
- Super Duplex S32750 Round Bar Product Specifications
- Super Duplex S32750 Round Bar Dimensions
|Grade||Type||Unified Numbering System (UNS)||Forgings Grades||Werkstoff-nr.||Euronorm||AFNOR||DIN Standards|
|2507||Super Duplex||S32750||F53||1.4410||en 1.4410||X2CrNiMoN25-7-4||Z3CN25.06Az||din 1.4462|
|Material UNS S32750||Form||Specification|
|Super Duplex Steel Bar / Billet - UNS S32750||Round Bar, Square Bar, Hex Bar, Rectangular Bar||ASTM A479 / ASTM A276
ASME SA479 / ASME SA276
|Round Bar||3.0 - 50.8 mm/50.8 – 300mm Forged, Annealed|
|Square Bar||AF2mm – 14mm/AF6.35mm, 9.5mm, 12.7mm, 15.98mm, 19.0mm, 25.4mm|
|Rectangular Bar||6.35 x 12.7mm, 6.35 x 25.4mm, 12.7 x 25.4mm|
Super Duplex S32750 Properties
- High resistance to chloride stress corrosion cracking.
- Combination of properties given by austenitic and ferritic structure.
- Low rate of thermal expansion.
- Good weldability and workability.
- Superior resistance to chloride pitting and crevice corrosion.
- Good general corrosion resistance.
- High Strength.
- Suggested for applications up to 600° F.
Super Duplex S32750 Applications
- Desalination Equipment.
- Marine Applications.
- Flue Gas Scrubbing Equipment.
- Chemical process pressure vessels, piping and heat exchangers.
- Pulp & Paper Mill Equipment.
- Offshore Oil production/technology.
- Oil and gas industry equipment.
- Super Duplex S32750 Chemical Composition
- Super Duplex S32750 Mechanical Properties
- Super Duplex S32750 Physical Properties
|UNS S32750||0.030 Max||24.0-26.0||1.20 Max||3.0-5.0||6.0-8.0||0.24-0.32||0.035 Max||0.80 Max||0.020 Max|
|0.2% Proof Stress (N/mm2 ) [ksi] minimum||550[79.8]|
|Tensile Strength (N/mm2) [ksi] minimum||800 |
|Elongation (%) minimum||25|
|Hardness (HBN)||270 max|
|Reduction of Cross Section Area (%)||45|
|Young’s Modulus (N/mm2)||199 x 103|
|Specific Heat, 20°C (J.Kg-1.°K-1)||475|
|Fracture Toughness, Kq (MPa.m)||475|
|Specific Electrical Resistance, 20°C (µO.m)||0.80|
|Thermal conductivity, 20°C||14.2|
|Mean coefficient of thermal expansion||11.1 x 10-6|
Looking for some more information ?Get Best Quotes or Send us your Requirement
- Commercial Invoice including HS Code
- Packing List including number of boxes, net weight, gross weight, Marks & Numbers
- Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
- Material Test Certificates as per EN 10204 3.1, EN 10204 3.2
- Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
- Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
- Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
- Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile, Elongation, Reduction of Area
- Hydrogen-Induced Cracking (HIC) Test, NACE TM0284
- Sulfide Stress Corrosion Cracking (SSC), NACE TM 0177
The different ways in which our products are packed are:
- Wooden Boxes
- Wooden Pallets
- Wooden Crates
- Carton boxes
We mark Duplex 2205 as needed with the most suitable & visible marking techniques. Standard Marking System :-
- Manufacturer’s Name or Trademark
- Material Designation
- Size Designation
- Rating Designation
- Melt Designation
- Marking for Identification