Super Duplex Stainless Steel · 1.4501 · UNS S32760 · 2507 · Zeron 100 · Super Duplex S32760 · Duplex 2507 · 25cr Duplex · Super Duplex 2507 · Super Duplex UNS S32760 · Super Duplex Steel F55 · Alloy Super Duplex
Super Duplex Alloy UNS S32760 | SAF 2507 | 2507 | S32760 | Zeron | 2507 Super Duplex | Super Duplex S32760 | Stainless Steel Super Duplex | S32760 Super Duplex Stainless Steel | Super Duplex 2507 Stainless Steel | Super Duplex UNS S32760 | Grade S32760 | Super Duplex F55 | 1.4501 Stainless Steel | Duplex UNS S32760
Super Duplex S32760 also known as Zeron 100 or Super Duplex 2507 (En. 1.4501) is developed to be used in aggressive environments. Super Duplex with UNS S32760 has excellent corrosion resistance to a wide variety of media. The chemical composition of Super Duplex S32750 and Super Duplex S32760 are similar; however, the latter contains slightly more copper and tungsten. The copper content (min. 0.5, max 1.0) in UNS S32760 permits excellent resistance to corrosion in many non-oxidizing and mineral acids like hydrochloric and sulfuric acid. Super Duplex 2507 (UNS S32760) is a super duplex stainless steel with a PRE value of min.40*. Super Duplex Stainless Steel (1.4501 / S32760) exhibits a low coefficient of thermal expansion and higher heat conductivity than austenitic steels and is suitable for working temperatures up to 300°C. Providing higher strength than both austenitic and 22% Cr Duplex Stainless Steels, UNS S32760 is suited to a variety of applications in industries such as Chemical Processing, Oil & Gas, and Marine environments. UNS S32760 (1.4501) is listed in NACE MR 01 75 for sour service and having gained ASME Approval for Pressure Vessel applications. While involving extended exposure to temperatures more than 572F use of S32760 is not recommended.
Super Duplex Stainless Steel S32760, supplied by Oshwin Overseas is characterized by very good chloride corrosion resistance, combined with very high mechanical strength. Super Duplex 2507 (1.4501 / F55 / 2507) combines the most desirable characteristics of both ferritic and austenitic steel. Zeron 100 or SAF 2507 is a super duplex stainless steel developed by Oshwin Overseas for applications that demand high strength and corrosion resistance. Super Duplex S32760 also known as X2CrNiMoN25.7.4 beacuse it has 25% chromium (25Cr Duplex), 4% molybdenum, and 7% nickel. This high molybdenum, chromium and nitrogen content causes high resistance to chloride pitting and crevice corrosion attack and the duplex structure provides 2507 with exceptional resistance to chloride stress corrosion cracking. The UNS S32750 stainless steel has undergone a number of modifications resulting in UNS S32760 (F55). Thus, Super Duplex S32760 must be procured only from trusted vendors like Oshwin Overseas. Super Duplex Stainless Steel also known as ZERON® 100, is a registered trademark of Rolled Alloys Materials.
Oshwin Overseas is one of the leading Exporter, Supplier, and Manufacturer of Super Duplex S32760 (1.4501 / F55) to various heavy executive industries in India and Abroad. Oshwin Overseas have grown efficiently in the field of Industrial Supplies offering a wide array of Super Duplex in forms like Super Duplex S32760 Pipes, Super Duplex S32760 Tubes, Super Duplex S32760 Flanges, Super Duplex S32760 Fasteners, Super Duplex S32760 Pipe Fittings, Super Duplex S32760 Tube Fittings, Super Duplex S32760 Forged Fittings, Super Duplex S32760 Sheet / Plate, Super Duplex S32760 Wire Mesh and Super Duplex S32760 Round Bar.
Oshwin Overseas is a global supplier of 2507 Super Duplex Supplier in India, 2507 Super Duplex Supplier in UAE, 2507 Super Duplex Supplier in Abu Dhabi, 2507 Super Duplex Supplier in Dubai, 2507 Super Duplex Supplier in UK, 2507 Super Duplex Supplier in England, 2507 Super Duplex Supplier in London, 2507 Super Duplex Supplier in US, 2507 Super Duplex Supplier in California, 2507 Super Duplex Supplier in Texas, 2507 Super Duplex Supplier in New York, 2507 Super Duplex Supplier in Georgia, 2507 Super Duplex Supplier in New Jersey, 2507 Super Duplex Supplier in Australia, 2507 Super Duplex Supplier in Brazil, 2507 Super Duplex Supplier in Canada, 2507 Super Duplex Supplier in France, 2507 Super Duplex Supplier in Germany, 2507 Super Duplex Supplier in Greece, 2507 Super Duplex Supplier in Indonesia, 2507 Super Duplex Supplier in Italy, 2507 Super Duplex Supplier in Malaysia, 2507 Super Duplex Supplier in Netherland, 2507 Super Duplex Supplier in Philippines, 2507 Super Duplex Supplier in Russia, 2507 Super Duplex Supplier in Saudi Arabia, 2507 Super Duplex Supplier in Singapore, 2507 Super Duplex Supplier in South Africa, 2507 Super Duplex Supplier in South Korea, 2507 Super Duplex Supplier in Spain, 2507 Super Duplex Supplier in Sweden, 2507 Super Duplex Supplier in Thailand, 2507 Super Duplex Supplier in Ukraine.
Forms of Super Duplex S32760
- Super Duplex Blind Flange
- Super Duplex Slip On Flange
- Super Duplex Lap Joint Flange
- Super Duplex Weld Neck Flange
- Super Duplex Threaded Flange
- Super Duplex Socket Weld Flange
- Super Duplex Bolts
- Super Duplex Screw
- Super Duplex Nuts
- Super Duplex Washer
Super Duplex 2507 Pipe Fittings / Buttweld Fittings
- Super Duplex Elbow
- Super Duplex Tee
- Super Duplex Reducer
- Super Duplex Couplings
- Super Duplex Stub Ends
- Super Duplex Cross
- Super Duplex Pipe Bends
- Super Duplex Pipe Nipples
- Super Duplex Union
- Super Duplex Connector
- Super Duplex Elbow
- Super Duplex Tee
- Super Duplex Adapter
- Super Duplex End Reducer
- Super Duplex Plug
- Super Duplex Cap
- Super Duplex Nut
- Super Duplex Ferrule
- Super Duplex Socket Weld Fittings
- Super Duplex Threaded Fittings
|Grade||Type||Unified Numbering System (UNS)||Forgings Grades||Werkstoff-nr.||Euronorm||AFNOR||DIN Standards|
|Zeron 100||Super Duplex||S32760||F55||1.4501||en 1.4501||X2CrNiMoCuWN25-7-4||Z3CNDUW25-07Az||din 1.4501|
Super Duplex S32760 Flange
Blind Flange, Slip On Flange, Weld Neck Flange, Threaded Flange and Socket Weld Flange
Super Duplex S32760 Pipe Fittings
Super Duplex S32760 Tube Fittings
Super Duplex S32760 Bar
Characteristics of Super Duplex S32760
- Guaranteed corrosion performance (PREn ≥ 41).
- High resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion.
- Excellent corrosion resistance in mineral acids such as hydrochloric and sulfuric acids.
- Excellent resistance to stress corrosion cracking in both chloride and sour environments.
- High resistance to erosion, corrosion and corrosion fatigue.
- Possibility for weight reduction over austenitic, standard duplex and nickel base alloys.
- Excellent mechanical properties.
- Good weldability and Workability.
Applications of Super Duplex S32760
- Oil and Gas exploration and processing equipment – piping, tubing, and heat exchangers
- Chemical Processing Industry – Transport and Storage, pressure vessels, tanks, piping, and heat exchangers.
- Mining and Mineral Industry.
- Marine Industry and Seawater systems – Cargo Tanks for Ships, High chloride environments,
- Paper and Pulp Industry Digesters, Bleaching equipment and Stock-Handling Systems, Chip Pre-steaming vessels.
- Flue gas desulfurization / cleaning equipment
- Biofuels Plant, Desalination plants.
|UNS S32760||0.03 max||24.0-26.0||1.0 max||3.0-4.0||6.0-8.0||0.2-0.3||0.03 max||1.0 max||0.01 max||0.5-1.0|
|0.2% Proof Stress (N/mm2 ) [ksi] minimum||550[79.8]|
|Tensile Strength (N/mm2) [ksi] minimum||750 |
|Elongation (%) minimum||25|
|Hardness (HBN)||270 max|
|Reduction of Cross Section Area (%)||45|
|Young’s Modulus (N/mm2)||199 x 103|
|Specific Heat, 20°C (J.Kg-1.°K-1)||475|
|Fracture Toughness, Kq (MPa.m)||98|
|Specific Electrical Resistance, 20°C (µO.m)||0.80|
|Thermal conductivity, 20°C||14.2|
|Mean coefficient of thermal expansion||11.1 x 10-6|
Looking for some more information ?Get Best Quotes or Send us your Requirement
- Commercial Invoice including HS Code
- Packing List including number of boxes, net weight, gross weight, Marks & Numbers
- Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
- Material Test Certificates as per EN 10204 3.1, EN 10204 3.2
- Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
- Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
- Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
- Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile, Elongation, Reduction of Area
- Hydrogen-Induced Cracking (HIC) Test, NACE TM0284
- Sulfide Stress Corrosion Cracking (SSC), NACE TM 0177
The different ways in which our products are packed are:
- Wooden Boxes
- Wooden Pallets
- Wooden Crates
- Carton boxes
We mark Duplex 2205 as needed with the most suitable & visible marking techniques. Standard Marking System :-
- Manufacturer’s Name or Trademark
- Material Designation
- Size Designation
- Rating Designation
- Melt Designation
- Marking for Identification