Super Duplex Stainless Steel S32760 Tube Fittings | Super Duplex Ferrules Fittings | Super Duplex Compression Fittings
Super Duplex Stainless Steel S32760 Compression Fittings Suppliers | Super Duplex Stainless Steel Ferrules Fittings Manufacturers | Super Duplex Stainless Steel S32760 Tube Fittings Exporters
Ferrule Fittings or Tube Fittings a high quality and precision finishing manufactured by Oshwin Overseas. Hydraulic Fittings (Super Duplex S32760 Tube Fittings) have a huge variety of application in the instrumentation and calibration industry, Hydraulics, Pneumatic & Research and Development sectors.
UNS S32760 Instrumentation Fittings manufactured by Oshwin Overseas are internationally accepted by companies around the world. Oshwin Overseas have direct distribution in Dubai, UK, Netherlands, Italy, Australia & USA.
Super Duplex S32760 Tube Fittings are manufactured in Duplex Stainless Steel, Super Duplex Steel, 254 SMO etc. Instrumentation Fittings (Ferrule Fittings) are manufactured by Oshwin Overseas to sustain high pressures of up to 6000 psi. Compression Fittings come with a product replacement warranty of 1 year and have inclusive Mill test certificate by Oshwin Overseas. Production Capacity of Tube Fittings at Oshwin Overseas is 35000 units per month. Compression Fittings size range from 1/16″ thru 2″ (2 mm thru 38 mm O.D.tubing) with numerous choices in end connections and patterns. The design of Hydraulic Fittings / Compression Fittings / Tube Fittings is standard on all 1/4 to 1/2 in. and 6 to 12 mm.
UNS S32760 Ferrules are designed and manufactured by Oshwin Overseas to meet the rigorous specifications required of industrial applications. Compression Fittings are commonly used throughout the oil and gas, pulp & paper, petrochemical/chemical processing, research laboratories, aerospace and defense, chemical processing, power generation, cryogenic and semiconductor, shipbuilding and heavy industrial industries.
Super Duplex Compression Tube Fittings are available in numerous configurations and sizes, Hydraulic Fittings offered by Oshwin Overseas are made up of parts consisting of a Union (Straight-Union, Reducing Union, Bulkhead Union, Union Elbow, Union Tee, Union Cross), Male Connector, Female Connector, Male Bulkhead Connector, Female Bulkhead Connector, Male Elbow, Female Elbow, Male Run Tee, Female Run Tee, Male Branch Tee, Female Branch Tee, Adapter (Male Adapter, Female Adapter, Tube End Reducer, Plug, Cap, Bulkhead Lock Nut, Tube Nut, Front Ferrule, Back Ferrule, and Nuts. During installation of Hydraulic Fittings, the mechanical properties of the tubing are maintained because the back ferrule moves in a controlled manner that does not stress or reduce the inner diameter of the tubing. Since the front ferrule does not force the body to expand the nut can be backed off easily for disassembly and remakes.
Super Duplex (S32760) Super Duplex Stainless Steel Tube Fittings are manufactured to Oshwin Overseas stringent quality control program and standards which assure the highest quality available in the industry. Oshwin Overseas are a global industry leading provider of fitting solutions and have obtained ASME Quality and ISO 9001:2008 Certifications.
Super Duplex Stainless Steel (UNS S32760) Tube Fittings Specification:-
Grade : EN 1.4501, UNS S32760.
Dimensions: DIN, ASTM, BS and all International Standards.
Size: 1/16” OD to 2”OD, 2mm OD to 50mm OD.
Thread: NPT Fittings, BSP Fittings, BSPT Fitting, UNF.
Pressure Rating: 6000PSI for Stainless Steel, 300/1000/3000PSI for Brass.
Type: Union (Straight Union, Reducing Union, Bulkhead Union, Union Elbow, Union Tee, Union Cross) | Male Connector, Female Connector, Male Bulkhead Connector, Female Bulkhead Connector, Male Elbow, Female Elbow, Male Run Tee, Female Run Tee, Male Branch Tee, Female Branch Tee, Adapter (Male Adapter, Female Adapter, Tube End Reducer, Plug, Cap, Bulkhead Lock Nut, Tube Nut, Front Ferrule, Back Ferrule, and Nuts.
Our Super Duplex Stainless Steel (S32760) Tube Fittings / Compression Fittings / Ferrule Fittings / Instrumentation Fittings / Hydraulic Fittings conforms to NACE MR0175/ISO 15156.
Different Types of Super Duplex S32760 Tube Fittings
Male Bulkhead Connector
Male Run Tee
Female Bulkhead Connector
Female Run Tee
Bulkhead Lock Nut
Male Branch Tee
Tube End Reducer
Female Branch Tee
- Super Duplex S32760 Tube Fittings Standards
- Super Duplex S32760 Tube Fittings Product Specifications
- Super Duplex S32760 Tube Fittings Dimensions
|Grade||Type||Unified Numbering System (UNS)||Forgings Grades||Werkstoff-nr.||Euronorm||AFNOR||DIN Standards|
|Zeron 100||Super Duplex||S32760||F55||1.4501||en 1.4501||X2CrNiMoCuWN25-7-4||Z3CNDUW25-07Az||din 1.4501|
|Forms of Tube Fittings||Size|
|Male Connector, Bulk Head Union, union Cross, Male Pipe Weld Connector, Union Tee, Female Connector, Blanking End, Reducer, Back Ferrule, Union, Male Elbow, Reducing Union, Bulkhead Male Connector, Elbow Union, Female Elbow, Blanking Plug, Male Adapter, Front Ferrule||6mm to 38mm||1/4" to 1 1/2"|
Characteristics of Super Duplex S32760
- High Resistance to uniform corrosion.
- High Resistance to pitting & crevice corrosion.
- High Resistance to stress corrosion cracking & corrosion fatigue
- High mechanical strength
- High Resistance to abrasion & erosion
- High Resistance to Fatigue
- High energy absorption
- Low thermal expansion
- Good weld ability with care in thick sections
- Useful up to 600°F
Applications of Super Duplex S32760
- Chemical Processing Industry – Transport and Storage, pressure vessels, tanks, piping, and heat exchangers.
- Oil and Gas exploration and processing equipment – piping, tubing, and heat exchangers
- Marine Industry and Seawater systems – Cargo Tanks for Ships, High chloride environments,
- FGD / Effluent Scrubber Systems.
- Paper and Pulp Industry Digesters, Bleaching equipment and Stock-Handling Systems, Chip Pre-steaming vessels.
- Food Processing Equipment.
- Flue gas desulfurization / cleaning equipment
- Rotors, fans, shafts, and press rolls requiring combined strength and corrosion resistance
- Biofuels Plant, Desalination plants
- Firewalls and blast walls on offshore platforms
- Super Duplex S32760 Chemical Composition
- Super Duplex S32760 Mechanical Properties
- Super Duplex S32760 Physical Properties
|UNS S32760||0.03 max||24.0-26.0||1.0 max||3.0-4.0||6.0-8.0||0.2-0.3||0.03 max||1.0 max||0.01 max||0.5-1.0|
|0.2% Proof Stress (N/mm2 ) [ksi] minimum||550[79.8]|
|Tensile Strength (N/mm2) [ksi] minimum||750 |
|Elongation (%) minimum||25|
|Hardness (HBN)||270 max|
|Reduction of Cross Section Area (%)||45|
|Young’s Modulus (N/mm2)||199 x 103|
|Specific Heat, 20°C (J.Kg-1.°K-1)||475|
|Fracture Toughness, Kq (MPa.m)||98|
|Specific Electrical Resistance, 20°C (µO.m)||0.80|
|Thermal conductivity, 20°C||14.2|
|Mean coefficient of thermal expansion||11.1 x 10-6|
- Commercial Invoice including HS Code
- Packing List including number of boxes, net weight, gross weight, Marks & Numbers
- Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
- Material Test Certificates as per EN 10204 3.1, EN 10204 3.2
- Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
- Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
- Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
- Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile, Elongation, Reduction of Area
- Hydrogen-Induced Cracking (HIC) Test, NACE TM0284
- Sulfide Stress Corrosion Cracking (SSC), NACE TM 0177
The different ways in which our products are packed are:
- Wooden Boxes
- Wooden Pallets
- Wooden Crates
- Carton boxes
We mark Duplex 2205 as needed with the most suitable & visible marking techniques. Standard Marking System :-
- Manufacturer’s Name or Trademark
- Material Designation
- Size Designation
- Rating Designation
- Melt Designation
- Marking for Identification